I've Been Drugged
I'm not sure what happened last night, but I fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 9am. I remember going to an election rally at 3, having a few rye's, eating some salmon, and that's about it. Is it possible someone roofied my whiskey?. I didn't think this campaign was going to get so vicious so fast, but what other possible explanation can there be? What a dirty trick, I'm going to look into this, and so help me God if I was roofied, I'm going to be one angry white man. My ass doesn't feel violated, so I'm sure I wasn't buggered, although my lips feel a bit chapped. I'm going to have to get on the blower and talk to some people who were with me last night and figure this out.
In other news, when I checked my site this morning I found out that I had the slowest day in 3 weeks. Normally this would drive a lot of bloggers to contemplate suicide, for me it has the opposite effect. I figure that anyone who still comes here likes my nasty mouth and vile links, so now I know where everything stands. I have to cut the ribbon on the new Montana's restaurant tonight, so this site will be blog heavy this morning and then nothing until tomorrow.
One thing you can help me out with is I need a fresh slogan for my re-election campaign. If you have any suggestions, please drop them off in the comment box. Your help is greatly appreciated.
In other news, when I checked my site this morning I found out that I had the slowest day in 3 weeks. Normally this would drive a lot of bloggers to contemplate suicide, for me it has the opposite effect. I figure that anyone who still comes here likes my nasty mouth and vile links, so now I know where everything stands. I have to cut the ribbon on the new Montana's restaurant tonight, so this site will be blog heavy this morning and then nothing until tomorrow.
One thing you can help me out with is I need a fresh slogan for my re-election campaign. If you have any suggestions, please drop them off in the comment box. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home