Let's Talk About the Big "O"
Apparently it IS possible for a woman to have an orgasm. Well beat me with the branch of the Billybob tree, who the hell knew? I thought it was just an urban legend started by angry feminist lesbian man haters, but it's true, it is possible for a woman to have the big "o". I know, I know, it's downright shocking. Most men are saying at this very moment that I'm full of shit. Am I? Am I crazy enough to make a statement that I can't back up? Because if you think I'm full of shit, that to me are fighting words. You can't go around saying I'm full of shit and not back it up with some physical pressure. I don't know you, but I know people like you. You tell people they're full of shit, but only behind their back. Say it to my face sunshine and I swear to sweet Jesus I will carve you a new asshole. That's what I thought, you're all cock and no balls.
Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, women can have an orgasm, and not the type that comes as a shooter in a test tube. Where's my proof? Here's my proof.
Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, women can have an orgasm, and not the type that comes as a shooter in a test tube. Where's my proof? Here's my proof.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home