Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Back From the Dead

Fuck me gently with a sledgehammer, I feel like shit today. I got just a tad bit wasted last night at my friends Birthday get together. We started the night off drinking Irish car bombs. They live up to their name, they are liquid death. You get a shooter glass, fill half with Irish whiskey, the other half with Baily's Irish cream. Then you pour half a Guinness is a pint glass, and on the count of three you drop the shotglass into the beer and suck that motherfucker back. They are so delicious, they taste like chocolate milk, the only difference is chocolate milk doesn't make me scream "lick my balls". That was the saying we used last night at the bar, "lick my balls". What a great night.

I got so loaded that when we were coming home I layed down on my girlfriend in the back seat of the car. I kept hearing her say to my other friends that I'm so drunk I'll be useless to her. We got to my palacial estate, and I poured myself into bed. I was ready to puke, when all of a sudden, I felt like having some vicious sex. So help me God, if she can walk today I'm a monkeys fucking uncle. It wasn't so much as if I was banging her, it was more like I was stabbing her with my dick. I was packing her with more meat than a Deli. Right at the end when we were going at it, I don't know what the fuck happened, but we fell off the bed. I broke my nightstand and a bunch of shit on the table. We got back up just in time for me to make a 20cc deposit of some of the finest Canadian man yogurt that's out there.

Anyway, we just got back from having bacon and eggs, and I feel a lot better. I've released my poison, I have a full tummy, I feel like a hundred bucks. Now if only the midgets would stop Irish dancing in my skull, I'd feel perfect.

posted by The Mayor at 2:01 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Too Many Words, Not Enough Time
  • Rock Right the Hell Out of Here
  • Hopefully One Last Thing About Anna Nicole Smith
  • What if.....
  • Oh ya, That's Pretty Gay
  • On the Campaign Trail With the Mayor
  • Twisted Whispers
  • Zevzed is My Hero
  • This Just Aint Right
  • Men Like to Fall Asleep After Sex, Some Like to sl...
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count