Mugshot Of The Week

Virginia Gambriel, 61, was arrested and charged Tuesday with two counts of felony child endangerment over living conditions in which her children were subjected to. Described by police as "an unbelievable scene", Gambriel's property was raided last week and over 360 animals were found roaming the property:
Six children, ages 1 to 11, also had been living in what authorities described as an unbelievable scene: 12 to 15 house trailers stacked to the ceilings with junk, trash and debris, crawling with cockroaches. The only water source was a bunch of garden hoses strung together.Typically, this is about the time where I lay into the accused and relentlessly make fun of them. I'm not going to do that with this lady though. There are two reasons why I am not: firstly--I believe she is mentally ill, and I try not to make it a habit to pick the low hanging fruit. Secondly--I have a gut feeling that if she ever found out I made fun of her, she would find me and give me the same treatment as those two poor bastards got in Deliverance. You see, if I ever heard the words, "He's got a purdy mouth don't he?", I'd most likely shit my pants and cry like a baby. And that's unbecoming of The Mayor of the 49th fastest growing community in NE Durham Region, Ontario, Canada, North America, The World.
"These homes are not fit for anyone to live in," human or animal, Polk County Sheriff Steve Bruce said.
The 363 animals include more than 70 dogs and more than three dozen cats, plus donkeys, rabbits, ducks, chickens, and exotic fish. The Humane Society of Missouri and Polk County also found 12 to 15 dead rabbits, dogs, cats, and poultry.
Animal farm
Labels: Mugshot of the Week
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home