Little Linkie Love
My youngest legitimate son was telling me tonight that he has been thinking lately what he would do and how he would feel if I passed away. He told me that he would be very lost and sad. However, if I did pass away, he hoped I would die in a motorcycle accident as his friends would think it awesome that his old man died in a bike fatality. Children are a treasure, it's time to start burying some of them.If you feel that useless websites are clogging up the web, then you will probably want to take a pass on this one. I, on the other hand, find it strangely amusing.
If I have posted 57 Useful Google Tools before, then I apologize. If I haven't posted this before, then welcome to 57 things you will never use.
Forgotten Medical Cures is a fantastic site that gets the highest of recommends. I was on this site for about an hour yesterday, remembering many of the cures granny and ma use to administer to my family. And then I started to cry as my repressed memories bubbled to the surface.
FINVIZ is perhaps the best stock market quote page on the interwebs. I keep this thing running all the time, it's an invaluable source to me. I just know that one day, my 5 million shares of Bre-X are going to skyrocket.
The Origins of 10 of Your Favorite Muppets made me think that I'm not even sure if I have one favourite Muppet. Was Drunken Louse a Muppet? Or was that my uncle. Either way, I'm drinking a bucket of whiskey tonight.
Labels: Linkie Love, Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home