Dude Looks Like A Lady
A British man who started losing his beard and started sprouting titties about ten years ago is appealing to doctors for help:“I am a man, not a woman. And I do not want to be a woman. I just want to get my life back to normal,” Mr Wright told the paper.If this guy wants to turn back into a man, the first thing he's going to have to do is stop all that bitching.
Blood tests showed the father of five had abnormally high levels of the female hormone estrogen but his doctors said they had never seen such a case and did not know how to treat him.
“I get mocked by kids where I live who call me she-man and other names. Once a child bumped into me and its mother said, ‘Say sorry to the lady.’ My mates are shocked at my appearance but try to make light of it by saying I’m just a pretty-looking man.”
Pardon me ma'am
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home