Seinfeld Flips Out

At least his car did...
Seinfeld was alone in the vehicle, driving north toward Montauk Highway.What's the deal with Fiat brakes? I was in an emergency and my brake didn't brake, they broke! They should call them emergency brokes! You know what the last thing that went through my mind when I saw the oncoming traffic? My asshole! And what's the deal with Fiat? Doesn't Fiat mean decree? I didn't decree my car to go off the road! And what's the deal with my shitty career?
"The brakes went bad," Sarris said. But Jerry kept his head.
"He had to pull the emergency brake," which Sarris said still failed to halt the two-door vehicle as it headed into traffic on the highway.
Seinfeld then cut the wheel to the right and "the car rolled over" and stopped yards from the intersection - just short of other vehicles.
The 1967 Fiat BTM rolled onto the passenger side, then the roof, and finally came to rest on the driver's side.
"His actions probably avoided a very serious accident," Sarris said. "I think he was a little shaken up, with justification."
And what's the deal with airline food....hey, Seinfeld, shut it!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home