Tagged by a Meme
Hmmm, six unimportant things about Fenris Badwulf:
1) I like anchovies.
2) I have exceptional night vision. As does my twin brother.
3) People, strangers, are constantly asking me for directions. This happens most anywhere (on the street, on the subway, at the airport).
4) I tie my shoe laces using a method different from most people.
5) I like to teach cats how to climb drapes.
6) My favorite faction in Medieval - Total War is the Byzantines.
Of course, I am going to tag The Mayor, Reg, Secret Agent Nikita, Sargon, Maximinus Thrax, and Set, the Snake God.
1) I like anchovies.
2) I have exceptional night vision. As does my twin brother.
3) People, strangers, are constantly asking me for directions. This happens most anywhere (on the street, on the subway, at the airport).
4) I tie my shoe laces using a method different from most people.
5) I like to teach cats how to climb drapes.
6) My favorite faction in Medieval - Total War is the Byzantines.
Of course, I am going to tag The Mayor, Reg, Secret Agent Nikita, Sargon, Maximinus Thrax, and Set, the Snake God.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home