Soleil Moon Frye Gives Birth
Soleil Moon Frye and husband Jason Goldberg, welcomed their second child into the world today. As you would guess, the child has a rather obscure name:Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg was born Monday in Los Angeles and weighed 8 lbs., 6 oz. The couple also have a 2-year-old daughter, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg.I really love those old school religious names, they're really chock full of meaning.
Unlike idiot parents that name their children Apple, Coco, or Dung Marble, it's hard to blame Soleil Moon Frye for naming her baby Jagger Blue. It's pretty much in her genetic makeup to name her kid something ridiculous. If she had named her baby, Julie, I'm sure most of us would have been shocked. Sure, giving your baby girl the name of Joseph is a bit odd, but truth be told, I thought Soleil was on track for naming her kid, Snotface Vomitbreath, or something else that is equally revolting.
What's in a name?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home