Mitchieville Grovels
The Finance Minister reports trouble of late. He's apparently been out of the office in search of a little pussy. Imagine his shock when his little Persian turned up on an Al-Jazeera web site:

"Looking back," says Hillman, "hindsight is always 20/20. The signs were there from the beginning with this feline.. And what better place for a friggin' cat than a sleeper cell?"
Mitchievillians are advised to avoid this dangerous kitty at all costs. Shoot first, ask questions later!
I guess this is what passes for an excuse not to email Reg. At least Linds had the decency to come up with the original "I'm 6 months pregnant and had a wisdom tooth pulled this week" excuse.

"Looking back," says Hillman, "hindsight is always 20/20. The signs were there from the beginning with this feline.. And what better place for a friggin' cat than a sleeper cell?"
Mitchievillians are advised to avoid this dangerous kitty at all costs. Shoot first, ask questions later!
I guess this is what passes for an excuse not to email Reg. At least Linds had the decency to come up with the original "I'm 6 months pregnant and had a wisdom tooth pulled this week" excuse.
Labels: Team Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home