The Mayor Responds To The Commie
Speaking of commies, I get this email this morning:Alberta.Well that's a fine how do you do.
Noon. Today, March 12.
The view from my apartment balcony.
Temperature only +6 C. (+15 yesterday.)
Not exactly green, but definitely not white.
And all I can think of to say is ......
BWAH - HA - HA - HA - HAAAAAAAAHH !!!!
Love and Kisses,
the Commie
While the commie thinks he may have broken The Mayor's spirit by sending me pictures of a warmer and much less snowy Alberta, what he fails to realize is that I love winter. It's true, it's my fourth favourite season. I'm not jealous in the least at the beautiful weather he's enjoying, but there is one thing I am terribly jealous of: That gigantic telephone pole the commie has outside his front door.
How I wish I had a giant telephone pole right outside my front door just like the kissing and hugging commie does. If I had a massive telephone pole outside my front door, I would play with it and touch it and talk to it. It would be my new best friend. And everyone would look at me with a jealous face, knowing that I have the biggest and bestest friend in the world.
Commie, you are one lucky sumnabitch. I envy you and your giant telephone pole. More pics of the pole, please!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home