Men And Women Have Different Eating Habits
When it comes to food, men and women really are different. This, according to scientific research presented today at the 2008 International Conference on Emerging Infectious Diseases in Atlanta, Georgia:Men were significantly more likely to eat meat and poultry products especially duck, veal, and ham.Fascinating. Please, tell me more:
Women, on the other hand were more likely to eat vegetables, especially carrots and tomatoes.
Men were significantly more likely to consume asparagus and brussels sprouts than women while women were more likely to consume fresh hamburgers (as opposed to frozen, which the men preferred).To say I'm shocked is perhaps the biggest understatement ever made since the time scientists started recording understatements.
What else, I thirst for more knowledge?
Men were significantly more likely to eat undercooked hamburger and runny eggs while women were more likely to eat alfalfa sprouts.This is science in all its glory, folks. Bask in it, for it is pure.
Here are a few things I know about the culinary delights men and women have: Men like to eat beaver, women like to eat big sausages. Men like to eat tacos while women enjoy sucking on popsicles. Men like clams and fish and women enjoy tube steak and dick. Sorry, I ran out of ideas.
Footlongs & Meat curtains
Labels: RESEARCH
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home