Something to Consider...
So far I have made it through the real and not-so-real NUCLEAR winters, mega-famines, global cooling, acid rain, bird flu, death by fluoride, Y2K, SARS, MAD cow and Chernobyl.
Somehow I think I can make it through global warming.
**Add Ebola and killer bees to the mix--please let me know what I have forgotten so I can update this list
*MERSA virus (I believe that was introduced by sports doctors--I say that in jest. Somewhat)
--Thank you, Nancy. Florida sounds great right about now. Are you with me, fellow Canadians?
Herpes
Aids
HepC
tainted blood
chicken virus
chicken dance
Trudeau, and other Marxist dictators
the cold war
--thank you, Greg. An impressive list, indeed.
Ozone hole
--Enas Yorl--In baseball terms, Enas just got a triple for that answer. A stand-up triple. And had a guy on first and second. In other words, Enas just drove home two runs and is on third. Base. C'mon, you're making this very hard for me.
Thank you, Greenie Watch
Somehow I think I can make it through global warming.
**Add Ebola and killer bees to the mix--please let me know what I have forgotten so I can update this list
*MERSA virus (I believe that was introduced by sports doctors--I say that in jest. Somewhat)
--Thank you, Nancy. Florida sounds great right about now. Are you with me, fellow Canadians?
Herpes
Aids
HepC
tainted blood
chicken virus
chicken dance
Trudeau, and other Marxist dictators
the cold war
--thank you, Greg. An impressive list, indeed.
Ozone hole
--Enas Yorl--In baseball terms, Enas just got a triple for that answer. A stand-up triple. And had a guy on first and second. In other words, Enas just drove home two runs and is on third. Base. C'mon, you're making this very hard for me.
Thank you, Greenie Watch
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home