The Mayor's Linkie Love
Can you identify the perp, ma'am? Ahhhhh, black hair....kind of has those Oriental-like eyes....ahhhh, black hair....ahhhhh, didn't smile a whole lot......ahhhhh, did I mention the black hair?
Remember folks, you have heard it a thousand times, what makes us unique is our incredible ability as human beings to be completely interchangeable with one another. I suppose what I'm saying is that diversity can only be fulfilled when we are completely indistinguishable from one another.
The debate rages on over the construction of the Freedom Tower in New York, but I think there has finally been some consensus.
I'm not sure what this whole *PDF* thing is about, but if you are in the least bit interested in the Top 10 PDF Tricks, then this may be of use to you in some strange way.
It was well worth the 32 seconds I invested in this to be able to watch a giant ball roll over a smallish girl.
Advertising is literally everywhere, including on escalators. It seems that many products can use the unique features of escalators to their marketing advantage. Since ad ad can only be successful if it can grab your attention and make a statement, here are 8 escalators ads that I thought successful (that was a blurb from their website, I wouldn't have used the word literally so liberally if it was me)
Generally I wouldn't post anything regarding Star Wars collectible items, but this guy has zillions of them...more than you can imagine.
Blogging may be bigger than you think. Or it may be smaller, but it is becoming more popular. Or less popular. Here are 66 celebrities that blog.
Answer the 11 questions below to find out which candidates are most aligned with your views and opinions. You may skip questions if you do not want them factored into the results. This quiz is not meant to pick your candidate for you. It is designed to inform the public of the various stances candidates make. (I'm Fred Thompson)
Do magnets have memory? No, I didn't just ask if maggots have memory, I asked if magnets have memory. To find out for yourself, please follow the indicated link.
Movie Landmark search engine is very cool. Type in a movie in the search bar and a thousand monkeys working 23 hours a day will come up to the answer as to where your particular movie took place.
If you haven't seen TwogirlsOneCup, don't. It's stupid and disgusting...I had to watch it to warn you of it. If you have seen it, then watching Granny's reaction to it will make you howl.
I'm feeling good today, so good that I think I will skip my 4 mile job and start drinking rye and gingers. What the hell, it's nearly 8 am.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home