Angelina Jolie Is Repetitive
In an interview with Look Magazine, Angelina Jolie admits that she thinks her biological child, Shiloh, is the outcast of her family:

The crazy bitch then goes on to say:
This isn't the first time Angelina has crapped all over her blond hair, blue eyed problem:
I've finally figured out what the hell is going on: Angelina Jolie is actually a random word generator cyborg. I knew she wasn't real, I just had a feeling about it. That changes a lot of things, like, I will never masturbate to her image again. Starting tomorrow.
"She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blond and blue-eyed."
Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.

The crazy bitch then goes on to say:
"I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.It's too bad for Angelina that she can't just bury that little blue eyed devil in the backyard and solve all her terrible problems.
"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.
"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."
This isn't the first time Angelina has crapped all over her blond hair, blue eyed problem:
"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."Wait a second, where have I seen those words before? Oh, right, on a Mitchieville post last January. Don't you remember? Sure you do, it's right here.
I've finally figured out what the hell is going on: Angelina Jolie is actually a random word generator cyborg. I knew she wasn't real, I just had a feeling about it. That changes a lot of things, like, I will never masturbate to her image again. Starting tomorrow.
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home