Women Must Say Yes In The Bedroom--Over and Over and Over...
An ardent feminist and Life Coach Teacher (whatever the hell that is) admits that the sexual revolution has produced a generation of cold fish that aren't happy, and that women need to *give in* to their men in the bedroom more: In researching my new book I've come to this conclusion: what's been forgotten is that such selfishness and other feelings of empowerment, which have served women well in the boardroom, don't necessarily translate to the bedroom.Sex as a duty? I can live with that.
I believe that sex should be seen as a duty because it is one of the most fundamental ways in which you can make your partner feel better.
Not only should women be saying yes in the bedroom, they should be saying yes very loud...and often, as in, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! It's also good for a woman to say the name of our saviour, as in, OH MY GOD!!! Women should also combine the word *yes* with saying the name of our saviour, very loud, as in, "YES, YES, YES...OH MY GOD!!! And it certainly wouldn't hurt for a woman to call her man Thor, Lord of Thunder. Fine, I went a little too far.
Feminism, it's not all shit
Vote Mitchieville For Canada's Bestest Blog
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home