Feelin' Smart, Punk?
I know this is a little early for MindTrap/Trivia Friday, but I saw this question and just HAD to ask you it. Here's how it goes...There is a bus with 7 children inside of itDo you think you know the answer?
Each child has 7 rucksacks
In each rucksack there are 7 big cats
Every big cat has 7 small cats
Everything listed above is entirely in the bus
All objects are unique
There is no driver
Every child has 2 legs
Every cat has 4 legs
QUESTION:
How many legs are in the bus?
HUH?
The correct number of legs is the answer to continue.
There are 31354 correct answers and 163039 incorrect ones.
That's only 16.13% correct.
Go here and type it in to find out...then come back and let me know how you did. And don't screw with me by not coming back, I'll be here all night waiting for you.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home