Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Survivor Mitchieville--Sirnef Island--Episode 7 (And election results)

Hello, I'm Geoff Probes, your host of Survivor Mitchieville.

On last Thursdays episode, The Ex Mayor of Mitchieville found out that the members of Survivor Mitchieville had cast their votes before coming to Sirnef Island, but those votes were not counted for some odd reason (probably to do with Lisa and/or Fenris). Tonight I will read you the votes, live, streaming and all that shit.

Lisa, Fenris and The Ex Mayor have agreed that when these votes are counted, whoever wins, wins. There will be no recounts or anything of that nature.

On the second recount, we found that Fenris was the new Mayor of Mitchieville. Here is a look at how the numbers break down:
Lisa 3989

Fenris 3990

The Mayor 3988.
I will now read you the results on how the various individuals of Survivor Mitchieville voted: The Digital Brownshirt--Mayor Mitch

Two Dogs--Fenris

Samantha Burns--Lisa

Carin--Mayor Mitch

Dave in Texas--Mayor Mitch

Bruce--Ross Perot

Alice the Camel--Lisa

Linds--The Mayor

With all the votes counted, and by the powers vested in me as a reality show host, I proclaim Mayor Mitch to be the official Mayor of Mitchieville.

And here is The Mayor with a few words...your worship.

Thanks, Geoff. I would like to thank everyone who made this possible. It was a close election, so very close. But there can only be one winner--ME--and two losers--Lisa and Fenris.

I want to thank Fenris and Lisa and to congratulate them on a well run campaign. I also want you to know that I intend on exacting vengeance upon you immediately.

Anyway, I want to wrap up this Survivor thing right now, I tire of it.

For those of you who didn't vote for me...Two Dogs, Samantha, Bruce and Alice--to The Viper Pit!!!! Hahahaha.

And considering Carin and Dave are already out of the competition, that means that only DBS and Linds are still in the running.

Since this is a borderline democracy here in Mitchieville, I am going to let you, the viewing audience decide who should be the winner. You can either call at 1-800-421-7740 ($40 a call), or leave your vote in the comment box. The person with the most votes at the end of this Sunday will be the grand champion of Survivor Mitchieville.

It's good to be back!

posted by The Mayor at 9:33 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Paris Will Not Go To Rwanda
  • Speed Doesn't Kill--Gov't Kills
  • Kevin Rudd recycles
  • Nicknames Can Solve Crime
  • We Don't Believe
  • The Next President?
  • What The Hell Am I?
  • Halloween is For Whitey
  • Young Child Learns Valuable Lesson
  • Dalai Lama Endorses Mitch For Mayor
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count