A Mitchieville Milestone

I'm proud to announce that this is Mitchieville's 4000th post. Amazing, oui?
There are alot of people that I should thank right now, but there is one person that I believe deserves a special thank you: Me.
That's right. I'd like to thank me for all the hard work and dedication I've put into Mitchievile. I've done a real crack job keeping this place real, without me there is no Mitchieville. I suppose you could say that I'm a hero. Unlike those hotshot firemen that rescue people from burning buildings, I'm a real hero: I make you laugh.
I suppose I should thank some other people like Fenris and Reg and Lisa, River Rat, Mark and TH III and all the commenter's that make this place rock, and, all my Senate and Cabinet Ministers. But mostly I'd like to thank me.
Thank me? I'm welcome.
4000 posts. Rock the hell on.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home