“Margo’s got the cargo b'y and..…”
I don’t know why this just popped into my head a few minutes ago, all I know is I should have posted this a long time ago:
To all non-Canadians:
1. Yes, this is a real song
2. Yes, Stompin’ Tom is a real musician
3. Yes, the clock in the song is real
4. Yes, the clock is made out of what you think it's made of
5. Yes, as a matter of fact we do like this type of music
Lyrics
To all non-Canadians:
1. Yes, this is a real song
2. Yes, Stompin’ Tom is a real musician
3. Yes, the clock in the song is real
4. Yes, the clock is made out of what you think it's made of
5. Yes, as a matter of fact we do like this type of music
Lyrics
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home