The Mayor's Linkie Love
I remember the last Halloween I participated in, as in, I remember the last time I went out for Halloween. I covered myself in green garbage bags and a garden hose and went out as a hose bag. Yes, it was quite ridiculous, and I even felt like a tool, especially after some old bird said she really liked my costume because she loves bagpipes.I also remember that I felt very uncomfortable knocking on doors with the little kids, I knew it was going to be my last year. I felt out of place and a lot bigger than all the other trick or treaters, so, I suppose that people have a built-in mechanism telling them when they are too old to participate in childish events. Still though, I wish I was 26 again, just so I could experience the thrill of going out on Halloween night to trick and/or treat.
Speaking of thrills, if these links don't thrill the hell out of you then you need to consult a physician, cuz your heart dun stopped.
It's always the right time for a little funky dancing (May God have mercy on your soul for clicking this link)
Until quite recent history, the writing of the Ancient Egyptians was a secret to man. Eventually, with the help of the Rosetta stone, Jean-François Champollion was able to solve the ancient mystery. Since that time, there have been many other attempts to decipher ancient languages, or to crack codes that have been made for fun or fortune. This is a list of the ten most famous ciphers and writing systems that are still unsolved.
I'm sure a glossary of cheese terms will come in handy. Don't let those bastards from Wisconsin walk around like they know it all.
I suppose that Scarecrows from Around the World could be described as a bit Halloweenish...if not Halloweenish, then spookarific.
Another short clip of funky dancing with a unique music track. It's not as gay as you think, give it a listen.
This is downright bizarro...a whack of spooky changing portraits based on Antique photos.
If you are a fan of *spot the difference* games, then I have a real treat for you. The animation for these Spot the Differences are nothing short of amazing. I guarantee you will have a fun time. Five stars.
For some time, designers, architects and builders all over the world have tinkered with the idea of turning excess standard shipping containers into living quarters. Some of the incarnations of the lowly metal box are downright chic, including artist-architect Adam Kalkin’s Quik House for which he apparently has more orders than he can handle.
If someone were to ask me what the best board game in the world is, I would have to say, without a doubt, Peg Solitaire. Ah yes, memories of my youth.
We'll end linkie love with a boom, a crash, a *Holy Crap thata wasa close!*
And this ends another exciting Linkie Love, the finest links brought to you by the finest Mayor. I'm lucky to have you and you're lucky to have me. Now, how 'bout a hug?
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home