Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Mayor's Linkie Love

TLDG and I were in the States last weekend, infusing money into an ailing Buffalo economy, when we decided to go to the Ponderosa for a big steak and the all-you-can-eat buffet. What a pleasure that was, there is nothing like that in Ontario. For $9.99, I got the 10 oz centre cut with baked potato, veggies, chili and all you can drink pop. For an extra two bucks, I got the all you can eat salad bar. While the salad can go straight to hell, they had chicken wings, baked chicken, tacos, nachos, ice cream bar, all sorts of great crap. What a feast.

So, TLDG and I are eating away when this older, about 45-59 yr old thing walks by us. Right when she gets to our table she lets out one of those nose grumbles you do when you're sucking back all the gross crap from your nose into your mouth. I'm serious as AIDS here, she hhhhhhhhhhucked into her mouth and kept walking. Well that pretty much grossed me right out. First I was stunned, then I was angry, but the worse part was that by the time I could say anything to her she was already at the other side of the restaurant, so what was done was done. Sure, I could have gone over and said something to her, but what's the use? It's like coming home and finding a table leg chewed off by your dog. Sure, you can beat the bastard silly, but it won't even know why, it'll just think you're being a prick.

My brutha from a different baby mutha, the Retired Geez, has a cute and funny quick vid on his site called "Fight for Kisses".

Mascots kicking the crap out of each other is very funny. I actually condone violence in this case and ask everyone to go have a look at how arguments are settled in the mascot world.

Are you a Brett Favre fan? Does it bug you that the V in his last name is said after the R? It doesn't quite make any sense, does it? Regardless, if you're a Favre (pronounced *Farve*) fan, you'll really dig "Brett Favre, every TD he has ever thrown". This is comprehensive, it contains zillions of east to get to stats. This is a good site, whether you're a fan or not.

Are you a player of Sudoku? You are? Wow, a real-life geek, nice to meet you. I'm kidding, of course. If you love Sudoku, then the OpenSky Sudoku generator will put a big smile on that rather large mouth of yours. Don't thank me now, thank me on election day, Oct 10.

By now, you'll have figured out that I'm a big fan of photography. And alot of the photography I like doesn't even involve the German goo girls, although that always helps. Pictures from Yemen (pronounced *Farve*) is well worth seeing, there are some wonderful things in there.

Send a video message from Bob Dylan is too good by half. Go now, you're going to love the hell out of this. Send one to me!

There are only two words to describe the worlds longest escalator: Long and escalator.

Nude Messenger isn't what you think. Or it might be what you think. Either way, it's very cute, funny and, it will make you feel warm and fuzzy all day. It's even safe for work.

When terrorists blow up, an angel gets their wings. Today is a good day for angels.

I'll end with the Skinniest Fashion Models of New York Fashion Week. Ya, I know, I really am too good to you.

There will be a ton of posting over the weekend. Tonight Lisa, Reg, Fenris and myself will all be around, commenting, posting, causing havoc. Try to come by and say hello, it would be great to hear from you.

Labels: Linkie Love

posted by The Mayor at 7:36 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • REG’s BOOK of the MONTH CLUB
  • There's No England Any More
  • Yahoo Personals Interpreted
  • The Mayor Is Strong
  • The Blasphemous Evangelist
  • YouTube U
  • Alicia Silverstone In A PETA AD--She Was Also In C...
  • The Mayor Makes Appearances
  • Rosie And Oprah R Feuding
  • Punctuation Is Powerful
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count