Viagra Has Stiff Compitition
Move over Viagra, there is a new erectile dysfunction medication in town, and this one only takes mere seconds to work:A British company has developed an inhaled version of the sex drug Viagra - which works in just 60 seconds.Sounds sexy.
The wonder drug - known by its medical name VR004 - is absorbed instantly into the bloodstream through the lungs.
But Vectura has developed a fine powder version that can be easily absorbed by the alveoli in the lungs without getting trapped in the throat.
It is administered as a dry powder using a specially-designed 'Aspirair' inhaler.
The only thing that worries me about this product is the name, it sounds too much like a crappy Ford product. There's nothing we can do about that now, the only thing we can hope for is a kickin' slogan. Let me think...
How about, "Inhale, then impale"
"Suck it in, get it up, jam it home, you da man"
"I swallow first, you swallow last"
"No, that isn't an Aspirair inhaler in my pocket, I'm just glad to see you"
"If you see me huffin', I be down on the muffin"
Winners, every last one of them. I hereby give my permission to the makers of VR004 to use any of the slogans I provided...just send me a few cases of this stuff. Ah, it's not for me, it's for my neighbour....ya, my neighbour.
Stand back, I'm sucking chemicals
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home