I don’t like Monday’s Linkie Love
I'm thinking that you're thinking "what in the name of Eric Estrada is that"? I have no idea, but what I do know is that I found this picture at my new favourite blog called The Boob Lady. Click on the link and take a good look but don’t stare, that’s not polite (so I’ve been told). It’s all about the music. (That's entertainment!)
Brokeback Pizza Tossing. (We all have a hobby...)
Set will be pleased. (I'm not sure Yahweh will be)
I still don’t like Monday’s (this had me fooled for a minute)
The World according to Wal-Mart (How's are things in Saskatchewan Wally World?)
Let Me Out! (this will keep you up at night)
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a lame on-line video game! (yet I played 7 rounds of it)
Posted by Reg who works a double shift on Monday’s thus really don’t like Monday’s.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home