Nicole Kidman Is Beautiful Beyond Belief
Using your best vampire voice, say these words, "Nicole Keeeedman vants to suck your blood"Kind of fun, isn't it?
That's a pretty heavy lacquer finish Nicole's sporting. *High gloss* is the term, I believe. I guess it is true, sperm really does give a woman a nice, polished sheen.
I suppose now that aging gracefully is out of the question for Nicole Kidman, she can concentrate on more pressing matters, like dying her hair blond from the blue hue she's rocking, and rehearsing the words for the inevitable, "Hey you kids, get off of my lawn".
I'm not quite sure what's supporting that head of Nicole's, but it looks like a meaty rhombus. At least she'll never get strangled to death, it's damn near impossible to wrap your mitts around a meaty rhombus.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home