Alec Balwin Loves His Child Dearly
Hollyweird big mouth liberal, Alec Baldwin, isn't winning any admirers, after an answering machine message caught him on tape absolutely freaking out on his daughter, calling her a thoughtless little pig, among other taunts and threats:"I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."A spokesman for Baldwin says that anyone that knows him privately knows what he's been put through the last 6 years.
"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."
Before hanging up, Baldwin warned the child, "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me." That's tomorrow.
That's quite an apology.
I always found that when the ex of my two legitimate children hassled me, the best form of retribution I could come up with was phoning my 10 year old and calling him a pig. That'll teach her.
I have to admit, I really hate Alec Baldwin, and hearing him say those vile things to his poor little girl kind of vilifies why I hate him so much. He's just such a smug anti-Conservative fat prick that you had to know that one day his true colours would come out. And they sure did come out, in pure Baldwin fashion.
Anyway, go have a listen to Alec Baldwin and shake your head in disgust.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home