24--4pm
Chloe, it's me, Jack""What's going on, Jack?"
"I don't have much time to talk. I wired Fifi up and she infiltrated the Doggie Stlyer Club. Seems that there are alot more that just three or four canine American terrorists"
"My God, Jack. How many more?"
"Try hundreds of millions more. It seems they are getting the ingredients for their dirty bombs from factories with names like "Alpo" and "Purina". From what I understand, the basic ingredients for the dirty bombs are kibbles, bits, and jelly-like products"
"How do we stop them, Jack"
"I'm not sure we can, Chloe. They have planted millions of these bombs in parks, on lawns, everywhere there is grass it seems. In the northern States they have not only planted them, but they have frozen them as well. When spring comes they will thaw and explode. The collateral damage will be horrendous"
"Oh God, no Jack"
"Yes, Chloe"
"No, Jack"
"Yes, Chloe"
"No, Jack"
"Shut up, Chloe"
To be continued...
3pm
2pm
1pm
12pm
11am
10am
9am
8am
7am
Labels: 24
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home