Our Nominee For Deputy-Mayor Of Mitchieville

What could be better than a sex scandal to start off 2007 you say? How about a sex scandal involving Manitoban civil servants!
According to this CP article two Manitoba Sheriff Officers, one male and one female, participated in a good ‘ol fashioned threesome with a XXX star during Grey Cup weekend in Winnipeg this past November. The tryst was taped and is now featured at her web site. That the two officers may be out of work pending the results of an “internal investigation” is distressing, especially for ‘Oshean’ the adult film actress in the middle of this too good to be true sex scandal.
The very well endowed Oshean has this to say: "I don't understand all the fuss directed towards the couple. They were the nicest people you'd ever meet. Would this make (the news) if they went to a 7-Eleven or a Tim's?" No Oshean, no it would not. At her website (obviously NSFW) Oshean has this to say about her job: “I love what I do. I believe sex is a recreational activity and a really great way to make friends. I like kissing.”
Friends of Mitchieville, I ask, who doesn’t like kissing, recreational activity and making new friends? Who doesn’t appreciate the flawless libertarian logic of this well endowed self employed entrepreneur? Mitchieville could use a woman like this to liven the place up. Shake things up a little with her cans of whip cream. Folks, Oshean must be made Deputy-Mayor of Mitchieville. Let democracy speak in the comments section!
Posted by The Mitchieville Civil Liberties Union
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home