Happy New Year
I would be remiss in my duty as Mayor of the 49th fastest growing community in NE Durham Region, Ontario, Canada, North America, The World, if I didn't wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. You know not to drink and drive, so I won't say another word about that, but I do want you to drink just a wee bit irresponsibly this New Year. Go out with a bang, wake up tomorrow with a category 7 hangover. Hell, wake up grouchy and punch the cat in its stupid cat face, who the hell cares, you're irresponsible for Christs sake.As for the Little Danish Girl and I? We're heading out to Clifton Hills tonight. Yup, Niagara Falls, baby. We're being comped by the good folks at the Sheraton Fallsview Hotel for a few days, so that's going to be a hardy harr harr laugh riot. Thanks Sheraton, you're the shit!
If anyone is in Niagara Falls tonight, look up at the penthouse suite at the Sheraton at 12 midnight sharp. That will be my pasty white ass squished against the window. It's my way of saying Happy New Year Mitchievillian's, and a prosperous and safe 2007.
Now go get tanked.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home