Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Childrens letters to the Snake God Set.

Instead of supporting the racist heteronormative Christian agenda of Santa Claus, some children are identifying with a more politically correct, multi-cultural diety: The Snake God, Set. Here are some letters written to Set in the spirit of the Holiday Season.

Dear Snake God Set: My name is Melissa and I am seven years old. For Christmas I want to do well in school.

Your wish is my command, Melissa! Never again will you have to fear failure in school! Thanks to social promotion, nobody will ever fail again! I promise you that you will receive your high school diploma! As my way of saying thank you, let me offer you a scholarship to the University of Toronto to study Journalism!

Dear Snake God Set: My name is Jackson and I am in grade two. My math teacher says that Global Warming is going to destroy the planet. I have fun in class writing letters and making posters about Global Warming. I hate math. If Global Warming goes away, I will have to do math again. Please, Snake God, please make Global Warming not destroy the planet, even if I have to do math in math class again.

Your wish is mny command, Jackson! Global Warming will never destroy the planet! And, it will always be around so that you can continue to do crafts and write poetry in math class! I promise!


Dear Snake God Set: I don't really believe that you are real, Set. My name is Lynxia and I am fifteen years old. All the other girls are wearing goth clothes and making out with boyfriends. Please make my parents see reason and give me money so that I can dress goth, smoke, and drink.

Your wish is my command, Lynxia! Henceforth, you can wear goth clothes (corsets, bustiers, latex corsets, latex bustiers, leather corsets, and leather bustiers) anytime you travel to the Fenris Badwulf studios on Toronto's Queen street west. You will be paid lavishly for photography work, dressed in a wide range of goth clothing items for the discerning tastes of the internet sophisticate. With your cash wages, and thanks to Toronto's 'no arrests, no crime' policy, you can tank up on whiskey and smokes.

This public service announcement brought to you by Fenris Badwulf, because I care about the public good. And I treat the public purse as if it was my own, too.

posted by The Mayor at 12:03 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Transits of Pluto
  • The Last Stand of Fenris Badwulf
  • Saddam Hussein Will Miss the Superbowl
  • James Brown Does NOT Feel Good
  • The Election is NOT Over
  • Mitchieville Municipal Election Results
  • Pandora's Box
  • A Christmas Message, from Fenris Badwulf
  • Direct Marketing Boris Fenwolf
  • The Mayor's Christmas Message
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count