The Neaux Orlean Saints Are Not Going to the Superbeaux--And Indy Hits Peydirt
Wow, that sign sure is in bad taste. But don't go blaming Bear fans for it, they know not what they do.If you happened to catch the two games yesterday, you were blessed by the Lord above. It was a great day of football. Although the score of the Bears/New Orlean game looks like a blowout, it was anything but. The Saints were in it for three quarters, and at one point it looked as if the Saints were going to come back and win, making it to the Superbeaux for the first time. Then God stopped fucking around and made everything right.
There was a lot of hype surrounding Neaux Orleans and the Bears, and a lot of that hype was pure nonsense. What we had yesterday was two of the most overrated football teams ever to meet in a conference final. One team had to win, and even though the team with a quarterback that is about as efficient as my penis after I've eaten three valliums, drank a quart of gin, and looked at pictures of Rosie O'Donnell doing deep bends for an hour on Google images, they still managed to win.
As for Reggie Bush? Reggie is a major disappointment. Sure, against teams that are worthless, like San Fran, he plays great. But against any team that shows any bit of life, he sucks, and sucks hard. He was actually having another typical crappy Reggie Bush day until he ran for 80 yards for a touchdown, but after that he was silent again. Now we get to go back to the way things should be: Not thinking about Neaux Orleans and not caring about Neaux Orleans.
Whether the Saints won or the Bears won it makes no difference because Indy won. After the first half of the New England/Indy game, I was going to write a post entitled, "Peyton Manning-The Biggest Joke Ever in the History of Professional Sports", but now I want to write one called, "Peyton Manning-The Greatest Quarterback in the History of the World". The Bears may have beaten the Saints, but there is not a chance in hell that they are going to beat the Colts.
The Colts are going to beat the snot out of the Bears to the tune of 42-17. Chalk that up in your little red book. Take out all your money from the bank and bet huge on Indy, the Bears are not going to know what hit them. I would say that the Bears would hold a slight chance if not for one monstrous detriment: Rex Gross-man.
Rex Gross-man is perhaps the shittiest QB ever to step on a football field. Some people have suggested that he played an efficient game yesterday, he did enough to win. Hey, numbnuts, I want my Jetta to be efficient, I want my QB to be spectacular. Superbeaux's aren't won by efficient QB's, they're won by guys like Peyton Manning.
I have good friends from Chicago, and I know they are going to be upset with me. I'm not putting down your city, just the Bears (although Chicago is a shithole and everyone knows it).
Anyway, to wrap things up: Neaux Orleans still hasn't made it to the Superbeaux, Rex Gross-man blows chunks, New England is no more, and Indy starts its dynasty Feb.4.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home