Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Heather Mills McCartney

I have obtained a letter from Heather Mills McCartney to Paul McCartney stating her love for the little Beatle in no uncertain terms. The letter is kind of sappy, but it's easy to see after viewing it that Heather really does, and did, love Paul:
Dear Paul,

Although we are no longer living together and have been apart for some time, I'm finding it hard to LEGgo of you. You are always on my mind. Like today, for instance: I was watching baseball and I saw this man hit the ball and he LEGged out a single, and for some weird reason I thought of you. It must have been because of how hard you worked in our relationship.

I woke up this morning and I felt very sad, like I do most mornings. I got out of bed and reached for my LEGgs Pantyhose, cut off one side with scissors because I really have no use for both LEGs of the pantyhose, and thought of you. I cried. I went downstairs and made myself some waffles, and when I was about to eat one, the maid came and took it out of my hand. I yelled at her, "Maria, LEGgo my Eggo". I know that if you were here you would have stopped Maria.

Paul, without you I am nothing, I am but a speck of dust, a leaf blowing in the wind. Without you I don't have a LEG to stand on. LEG's say we try to reconcile and stop playing games with each other. We are silly to try to get a LEG up on each other, we are too mature for that, LEGs let bygones be bygones.

As I hobble up and down the stairs all day, I think of you and all the wonderful times we had together. There are no if, ands or LEGs about it, I am still addicted to you.

LEG's give it one more chance, Paul. I don't know what I would do without you, I may as well unscrew this wooden leg of mine and smash my stupid head in with it. I can't LEGgo of the thought of you, Paul. You are all encompassing, LEG LEG LEG LEG LEG LEG...

I will LEG you 'till the end of time,

LEG,
Heather
xxoo

Labels: Heather McCartney

posted by The Mayor at 10:24 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Ku Klux Kramer Hires *Crisis Expert*
  • Big Doctor is the answer
  • Poetry that makes me cry
  • Rosie O'Donnell and Kelly Ripa Make Nice
  • When is a Confession Not a Confession?
  • Princess Leia and I Laugh at Julie Bigman
  • Helping the Homeless
  • Bono is Just Like Beethoven
  • Using Astrology to Make Money
  • Prayer Request
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count