Denise Richards Teaches Computer Programming to the Elderly
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police had to be called to the location of Denise Richards' new movie Blond and Blonder, after an 80 year old woman was struck with a laptop that Denise threw from her balcony.Yesterday evening, while filming a scene for Blonde and Blonder, a number of unauthorized persons entered the film set and began harassing members of the cast. While trying to stop the paparazzi, Denise Richards was involved in an altercation. To protect her safety she instinctively knocked the paparazzo's laptops off a ledge.
Howard Blank, a representative of the Blonde and Blonder production, said, the events were "getting blown way out of proportion," adding, "as a precaution first aid was called. An ambulance was called, which is also routine. No one was transferred to the hospital at all. Everything is fine."Perhaps in Hollywood circles it isn't a big deal to throw computer hardware at old, handicapped women. Maybe smashing wheelchair-bound old biddies is considered the norm in Hollyweird, I'm not sure. Maybe throwing hissy-fits and pummelling disabled elderly women is considered acceptable and "cool" in Hollywood social circles, you never know.
Well I'm sorry, The Mayor can't be a party to that, I just don't swing that way. While I agree that the old and disabled are a pain in the ass and often deserve to be punched and kicked, smashing their heads in with gigabytes is not the way to do it. I always suggest an open palm attack followed a flurry of knees and swinging backfists. Breaking an old woman's head with a laptop is no way to introduce new technology to the elderly, there has to be a better way to go about it.
Vote The Mayor and put an end to computer violence against the elderly.
Tyler Durder supplied the pic
Denise Richard's and her crashed computer
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home