Happiness Reigns Supreme in Mitchieville
Mitchieville will be turning 1 year old on December 30. Fenris and I have decided not to go ahead with the parade and the fireworks show, we've decided to save the taxpayers money and just have a few low-key events. We have decided to post, from now until the 30th, a few of our favourite posts of the last year.
If you remember a particular post that you would like to share with the constituents of Mitchieville, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do about servicing your special need.
I have a few posts in mind that I'm going to put up, but going through over 1500 posts takes a while. Chris Strange and his scrumptious girlfriend took all the posts on Mitchieville up until the end of September, and made me three books of posts for my birthday. 500 frickin' pages of Mitchieville, it was mind-boggling to me. I'm not trying to feed my ego or shit by saying this, I'm just commenting on the fact that I have written 500 pages of crap.
One post that I wrote on January 11, less than two weeks after Mitchieville was up and running, always makes me chuckle, mostly because it's plain silly: Elizabeth Barrett Browning gets jiggy with it.
I'll have to start re-writing poetry, I miss that.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'll post another fave tomorrow, and as I said earlier, if you remember a post that you were fond of, let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting it up again. Deal?
If you remember a particular post that you would like to share with the constituents of Mitchieville, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do about servicing your special need.
I have a few posts in mind that I'm going to put up, but going through over 1500 posts takes a while. Chris Strange and his scrumptious girlfriend took all the posts on Mitchieville up until the end of September, and made me three books of posts for my birthday. 500 frickin' pages of Mitchieville, it was mind-boggling to me. I'm not trying to feed my ego or shit by saying this, I'm just commenting on the fact that I have written 500 pages of crap.
One post that I wrote on January 11, less than two weeks after Mitchieville was up and running, always makes me chuckle, mostly because it's plain silly: Elizabeth Barrett Browning gets jiggy with it.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways, Yo.I was MUCH funnier back then, a mere 12 months ago.
I love thee like a two bit hoe loves a warm crack pipe on a cold winters night,
I love thee like a restraining order loves Michael Jackson, shit.
I love thee freely, cuz I can't afford to pay for booty;
I love thee purely, cuz dog don't want no Aids and shit.
I love thee so much that I would give you shit back that I never stole in the first place.
I love thee like I love my kids Shakisha, Momeaka, Lodeisha, Rhodesia, and Paprika.
Smiles, tears, of all my life!, And some Value Rite Vodka so we can get lit, yo.
I shall but love thee better after death, cuz if you fuck around on me dog, I'll cap your ass.
Scarborough east side, represent. Peace out yo.
I'll have to start re-writing poetry, I miss that.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'll post another fave tomorrow, and as I said earlier, if you remember a post that you were fond of, let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting it up again. Deal?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home