Paul Martin is a Hero
Canadian firearm owners, upset about Paul Martin's announcement that he will ban handguns if elected, shot out the wheel of his horse and carriage yesterday, slightly wounding the driver.
"Paul Martin was like some super-hero", exclaimed Tony Maldanodo, "He jumped into the front seat, threw the driver overboard, and brought us home safely".
"The horses were out of control" said Maria Ballisconi, "They must have been going two or three miles an hour, I can't see Stephen Harper saving us, cuz he's the devil, and the devil hates us".
Shortly after bringing the horse and carriage home safely, along with the 16 passengers, Paul Martin announced that his government will spend 7 billion over the next 3 years improving the safety of horse and carriage wheels.
I thank Kate, from Small Dead Animals, for the pic.
"Paul Martin was like some super-hero", exclaimed Tony Maldanodo, "He jumped into the front seat, threw the driver overboard, and brought us home safely"."The horses were out of control" said Maria Ballisconi, "They must have been going two or three miles an hour, I can't see Stephen Harper saving us, cuz he's the devil, and the devil hates us".
Shortly after bringing the horse and carriage home safely, along with the 16 passengers, Paul Martin announced that his government will spend 7 billion over the next 3 years improving the safety of horse and carriage wheels.
I thank Kate, from Small Dead Animals, for the pic.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home