Drop yer pants and grab yer ankles
The Powdermed PMED is a shot without the needle. Yes, you read that correctly, it's a shot without the needle.
A shot without the needle, you ask? Yes, that's what I said, a shot without the needle.
You mean to tell me that when I go to the doctor for a shot that I will no longer get a needle, you say? I didn't say that, I'm not sure if you will in fact get a needle or not, I'm just saying that the Powermed is a shot without the needle.
Where can I find out more information about the Powermed, you inquire? There are two ways, the first one is to go to the top of this post, look at the darkened word *Powermed* and click on it. This is what is known as a "Link".
The second way is to keep reading this post, as I fully intend on sharing this glorious news with you:
A shot without the needle, you ask? Yes, that's what I said, a shot without the needle.
You mean to tell me that when I go to the doctor for a shot that I will no longer get a needle, you say? I didn't say that, I'm not sure if you will in fact get a needle or not, I'm just saying that the Powermed is a shot without the needle.
Where can I find out more information about the Powermed, you inquire? There are two ways, the first one is to go to the top of this post, look at the darkened word *Powermed* and click on it. This is what is known as a "Link".
The second way is to keep reading this post, as I fully intend on sharing this glorious news with you:
PowderMed's new vaccine gun, the PMED, requires no sharps. The flashlight-shaped device relies on pressurized helium to shoot microscopic DNA vaccine particles just below the skin's surface at 1,500 miles an hour. The shot is painless because it hits just above nerve endings, where immunity-producing cells gather in large numbers.This is the best medical news that I have heard since my new doctor told me that an anal scope isn't required when I'm filling my prescription for Flintstone chewables. I could just KILL my old doctor now that I think about it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home