This title won't relate to the post
Sky is pretty cool. It's kind of a cross between Fonzie cool and popping two hits of acid and drinking a 26er of whiskey cool.
It's not a game, so you non-gamers can breathe a big sigh of relief, it just you flying around in the clouds without a care in the world. You control the direction your flying in by simply moving the mouse around. If that's too much work, I suggest phoning your social worker and having him/her/it come over to your bachelor pad and move the mouse for you. That's what you pay taxes for, right? I mean, if you paid taxes.
It's not a game, so you non-gamers can breathe a big sigh of relief, it just you flying around in the clouds without a care in the world. You control the direction your flying in by simply moving the mouse around. If that's too much work, I suggest phoning your social worker and having him/her/it come over to your bachelor pad and move the mouse for you. That's what you pay taxes for, right? I mean, if you paid taxes.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home