Arrested Development is Racist
Oh Horrors. My breakfast bran muffin turned to seal burger in my stomach when I looked at a picture in the current issue of Eye Weekly ... there was the cast of the television show Arrested Development. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to be able to count the cast members ... six men and three women. What is wrong with this picture?
Pardon me while I add fire to a tea light on my John Lennon shrine
Ahem. So what is wrong? What makes this television a brutal homage to Nazi Fascism without the Vegetarianism? There is a simple answer to this complex question ... the ratio of male to female is wrong. It does not reflect diversity. Ghack!
The cast is also too much white, and not enough not white.
And there is no poly-genderedism! Where are the transvestites? How can television entertain without Political Correctness.
Boycott this show at once! Turn to your video library of The Beachcombers.
I am weak from nausea.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Pardon me while I add fire to a tea light on my John Lennon shrine
Ahem. So what is wrong? What makes this television a brutal homage to Nazi Fascism without the Vegetarianism? There is a simple answer to this complex question ... the ratio of male to female is wrong. It does not reflect diversity. Ghack!
The cast is also too much white, and not enough not white.
And there is no poly-genderedism! Where are the transvestites? How can television entertain without Political Correctness.
Boycott this show at once! Turn to your video library of The Beachcombers.
I am weak from nausea.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home