You're Speaking in Tongues
Mitchieville's American/Canadian CIA Operative(MACCO) sent me a link yesterday, a link that he says concerns him very much. MACCO went as far as to tell me he thinks that the site might be encrypted, and it could pose a serious threat to my re-election campaign.
I went to the site in question, hoping to find some evidence to back MACCO's claim, but alas, my evidence is rather weak.
However, I'd like to ask every Mitchievillian to do me a favour. Please go to the site, have a boo, then come back here and tell me what the hell this person is saying. I can't make heads or tails out of it.
As I told MACCO, the words are English, but when they are strung together, they seem to come out as a different language.
I went to the site in question, hoping to find some evidence to back MACCO's claim, but alas, my evidence is rather weak.
However, I'd like to ask every Mitchievillian to do me a favour. Please go to the site, have a boo, then come back here and tell me what the hell this person is saying. I can't make heads or tails out of it.
As I told MACCO, the words are English, but when they are strung together, they seem to come out as a different language.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home