More great news
Yesterday I found out that if you Google *canine butt worms*, you'll proudly see Mitchieville as the #1 search result.
I have more good news, if you go to msn's search engine and type in *big breasted women are smarter*, guess who's #1? Thank you very much.
I am, however, displeased with the blurb they put after the title, it confuses me:
*Trick or treat, punch my face?*
Anyway, it's a good day for the citizens of Mitchieville, I'm proud of all of you for making us #1.
I have more good news, if you go to msn's search engine and type in *big breasted women are smarter*, guess who's #1? Thank you very much.
I am, however, displeased with the blurb they put after the title, it confuses me:
"Wednesday, November 16, 2005 Big Breasted women are Smarter Seriously, it's not a typo, it's a fact: ... Kathleen Turner is Deformed If you're single, there's still hope Trick or treat, punch my face Is ..."Does that not make me sound like a psycho? I don't remember ever typing *Kathleen Turner is deformed if you're single*. That doesn't even make sense. I probably typed Kathleen Turner is deformed, I can't imagine why, but I probably did. But I know for a fact I didn't follow those words with "if you're single*.
*Trick or treat, punch my face?*
Anyway, it's a good day for the citizens of Mitchieville, I'm proud of all of you for making us #1.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home