Camden, New Jersey is #1
In violent crime:
If you can beat Detroit in violent crime, it means that you must have really, really wanted it more.
And what other cities are on this list? Good question, let's find out:
Are you from a destitute, criminally infested American city and have a tale of woe for The Mayor? If so, please put down your shiv and drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you. Just think of it as your last will and testimony.
I found this article via A Welsh View.
CAMDEN, New Jersey (AP) -- For the second year in a row this destitute city of Camden, New Jersey, has been named the nation's most dangerous, according to a company's annual ranking based on crime statistics.Mitchieville gets a few regulars from Camden on its pages, so I should say this to them before it's too late: Thank you for patronizing this site, you will be sorely missed.
If you can beat Detroit in violent crime, it means that you must have really, really wanted it more.
And what other cities are on this list? Good question, let's find out:
Listed as the most dangerous cities are: Camden, New Jersey; Detroit, Michigan; St. Louis, Missouri; Flint, Michigan; Richmond, Virginia; Baltimore, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; New Orleans, Louisiana; Gary, Indiana; Birmingham, Alabama.Gary, Indiana? The place sounds innocuous enough. I've never heard anyone say they grew up on the mean streets of Gary, Indiana, it doesn't even flow off the tongue well.
Are you from a destitute, criminally infested American city and have a tale of woe for The Mayor? If so, please put down your shiv and drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you. Just think of it as your last will and testimony.
I found this article via A Welsh View.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home