The Royal Society Digs the Mayor
Yesterday I wrote a piece called "Give the gift of love...Nothing*. It was pure Pulitzer Prize material. Well, Rob Fenwick, from the Royal Society tracked me down and left this comment in my comment box:
Thanks though for sending me the link to your full article, my readership will be sure to check it out immediately. I mean, after they get a bite to eat, check their email, have a shower, play with their dog, read a book, have a rye and ginger, smoke a smoke, shingle the roof, invent a cure for an obscure disease, write the great American novel, and finish up on my blog....but after that they will be right there.
I joke, of course, I mean no harm. Please go have a boo at the complete article. Then and only then can we repair our relationship with our English brothers and sisters, I for one am sick and tired of this war we've been having with them for the last 2000 years.
Let's give peace a chance!
In response to huge interest in this article, we've now released it in full on the web.Rob also emailed me and asked that I send him 8000 Euro's to help him escape England. Sorry Rob, money doesn't grow on trees, you made your bed, now sleep in it.
You can read it at http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/page.a...age.asp? id=3283
Who would have thought the science community would provide the new agony aunts and uncles of 2005?
Thanks though for sending me the link to your full article, my readership will be sure to check it out immediately. I mean, after they get a bite to eat, check their email, have a shower, play with their dog, read a book, have a rye and ginger, smoke a smoke, shingle the roof, invent a cure for an obscure disease, write the great American novel, and finish up on my blog....but after that they will be right there.
I joke, of course, I mean no harm. Please go have a boo at the complete article. Then and only then can we repair our relationship with our English brothers and sisters, I for one am sick and tired of this war we've been having with them for the last 2000 years.
Let's give peace a chance!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home