Hungry Sales Eagle
Owing to the popular demand for the Hungry Sales Eagle course, I am unable to share its secrets with you, the freeloading public, out of respect for my paying students and the hefty fees they have paid to the Badwulf School of Excellence in Telemarketing.
Might I suggest you consider the following courses:
Hungry Sales Wolf - learn how to sell things
Hungry Sales Bear - learn how to sell yourself to your boss
Hungry Sales Eagle - learn how to sell yourself to overwatching government agencies
Patient Career Spider - learn how to advance your career
Yes, come to the Badwulf School. Become Excellent.
Might I suggest you consider the following courses:
Hungry Sales Wolf - learn how to sell things
Hungry Sales Bear - learn how to sell yourself to your boss
Hungry Sales Eagle - learn how to sell yourself to overwatching government agencies
Patient Career Spider - learn how to advance your career
Yes, come to the Badwulf School. Become Excellent.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home