This woman is all man
Out of Myanmar comes an interesting story about a woman who loses her goodie package and grows a penis.
The only other way to lose your penis is to stand at an alter with a woman and say to a Minister "I do".
Speaking of vagina's, you know what's really strange? I woke up today and found out I had a vagina. So I gave her bus fare and sent her on her way home.
I've had a few girlfriends with *ambiguous genitalia* before. It wasn't so much ambiguous as it was too much genitalia. You guys out there know what I mean, you expect to see a soft taco and it turns out to be a beefy burrito. Huh? Am I right? Who's with me?
If you're happy and you know it grow a dick.
THIN Sandar, a chicken seller in Myanmar, had always dreamed of being a man. When she inexplicably grew a penis last month, the 21-year-old treated it as an awe-inspiring omen.This kind of thing is more common than you know. But usually it's a man that becomes a woman. For instance, we have plenty of men in Canada and the United States that have no balls, we call these people "Liberals".
The only other way to lose your penis is to stand at an alter with a woman and say to a Minister "I do".
"On the morning of the full moon day of June 21, I noticed my thing (sex organ) was not the same as before," Thin Sandar, who now goes by the male name Than Sein, told AFP.That's nothing. Today I had a chocolate bar that was made of caramel, toasted oats, and pretzels. Seriously, it's called Max5, it's made by Hershey, and it's stupid good. That my friend, is strange.
"And my breasts disappeared," Than Sein added. "So I called out and showed it all to my mom and dad. It was very strange."
Speaking of vagina's, you know what's really strange? I woke up today and found out I had a vagina. So I gave her bus fare and sent her on her way home.
Hermaphrodites, also known as intersexuals, are often born with ambiguous genitalia, or have both testicular and ovarian tissue in a single person.Intersexuals? Let 'em marry. I've never heard of the term "intersexual" before, usually we just call these people "freaks".
I've had a few girlfriends with *ambiguous genitalia* before. It wasn't so much ambiguous as it was too much genitalia. You guys out there know what I mean, you expect to see a soft taco and it turns out to be a beefy burrito. Huh? Am I right? Who's with me?
Medical doctor Aye Sanda Khaing put it in layman's terms in a local journal: "Her penis appeared at the site of her clitoris," the doctor was quoted as saying.That's what I call *one nasty bar cougar*. I've had a few beasty women in my days, but never one with a dick. I've had chicks with wandering eyes, chicks with webbed feet, women with three nipples, but never a chick that pisses standing up. Actually, I take that back, I have had a chick that pees standing up, but she didn't have a dick, she was just a pig.
"I was so happy," father Kyaw Htay, 46, said about his son's developments. "I wanted other sons so they could offer themselves as Buddhist monks, but I had only two daughters."Let me see if I have this straight. You're happy that your daughter has a cock? Lord tunderin' Jebus, now I've heard it all. I suppose one good thing will come out of all this for this girl/boy/it, if she use to be a slut, now she's a stud.
If you're happy and you know it grow a dick.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home