Huck unplugged
I was going to write a big post about how the NHLPA and the Owners have reached an agreement and now hockey is back on, CAR!!(c'mon, that was funny), but my good friend Huck said everything I was going to say . Here's a few bits that made me chuckle 'till my uterus fell out:
You'll enjoy that post, but here's a post Huck wrote about the Calgary Stampede that made me laugh so hard that a blood vessel broke in my forehead and I had to be rushed to the hospital and have the plate adjusted in my skull.
Go read it now, Oprah isn't on for 20 minutes, you sell outs.
Go Leafs Go!
Any pundit with half a brain (i.e. pundits not named "Al Strachan" and "Glenn Healy") could have predicted the owners -- who are not dependent of their franchises for income -- would outlast twenty-something meatheads, "men" coddled from peewee hockey onwards who cannot fathom having to have a job past the age of 35.Hallelujah, Huck. Testify, my white brotha from a different baby motha.
And so I say, thank-you, players, for coming to terms with being such stupid morons that it took you more than a year to realize how good you had it. I'm happy you've finally realized the errors of your ways.Amen. That's some good shit. I like when Huck works himself into a lather like that.
Now, get back to work, idiots. I got me some hockey to watch.
You'll enjoy that post, but here's a post Huck wrote about the Calgary Stampede that made me laugh so hard that a blood vessel broke in my forehead and I had to be rushed to the hospital and have the plate adjusted in my skull.
Go read it now, Oprah isn't on for 20 minutes, you sell outs.
Go Leafs Go!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home