The contest, day 1
Mitchieville's much anticipated contest begins now. The first thing every great contest needs is a name, and I don't have one, so for now I'm going to call it *the contest*. Pure genius.
You know how it works, I'll supply the quote from a movie and you tell me what the Movie's name is and the director. Once again, no Googling. If I find out that you've Googled it, I have the right to torch your house, it's in the Constitution.
We'll start off with an easy one, an easy one but a classic one:
You know how it works, I'll supply the quote from a movie and you tell me what the Movie's name is and the director. Once again, no Googling. If I find out that you've Googled it, I have the right to torch your house, it's in the Constitution.
We'll start off with an easy one, an easy one but a classic one:
"Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."Remember, the first person to get three quotes correct will be awash in the finest Canadian rye known to man. Now get thinking.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home