Go to Hell, and Have a Nice Day
Everyone I know gets a tremendous amount of pleasure when they tell someone to go to hell. It's natural, for we are an angry breed. When we conjure up images of hell, we think of a pit of eternal fire, endless suffering and pain, and of course we think of Hillary Clinton, sorry, I meant the devil. Verbally sending someone to hell is far worse then just telling someone to eat shit, or even "fucking off" a person. You aint coming back from hell, once your there you're the devils bitch, forever. We have been told since childhood about how terrible hell is, how eternal damnation will be yours if you don't watch your mouth, if you're a bad girl/boy. Hell isn't a metaphor, it's the real thing baby, I know, I've been married before.
Saying "go to hell" to someone is one thing, but wouldn't it be nice to actually ship the bastard to hell, for real? Of course it would, oh the joy we would have just thinking that we just took someones life and made it unrepairable.Haha.
Well now you can do it. No shit, I'm serious, you can send someone to hell. Just go
here and you can design your own hell for the person you hate the most. If that doesn't sound like fun, then you have no soul.
Saying "go to hell" to someone is one thing, but wouldn't it be nice to actually ship the bastard to hell, for real? Of course it would, oh the joy we would have just thinking that we just took someones life and made it unrepairable.Haha.
Well now you can do it. No shit, I'm serious, you can send someone to hell. Just go
here and you can design your own hell for the person you hate the most. If that doesn't sound like fun, then you have no soul.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home