Canadians are Dying for Real Health Care
Here's a story for all you Americans who want to have a form of Socialized medicine like what we have in Canada.
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
I've been to Winnipeg before, maybe they thought what they saw on the floor was a bag of laundry, they're not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer out there. I'm just surprised the security guard didn't kick her a few hundred times to shut her up, they must be softening up out there.
I have a funny story about a time I went to Winnipeg. I was walking by a liquor store and three Native Indians were coming out holding bags and bags of booze. One of them makes a bee line right over to me and says "hey, how'd you like your fuckin' head kicked in?". So I asked him, "do I have a choice?". He actually laughed, I could tell because both his teeth were showing.
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
-- is investigating why a woman with severe kidney stones was left to lie on the floor of an emergency waiting room.
Heather Sturrey says she drifted in and out of consciousness for five hours last week, and requests to lie on a stretcher, or to receive pain medication, were denied.
She says the only attention she got was from a security guard at the Health Sciences Centre who told her lying on the floor was not acceptable.
I've been to Winnipeg before, maybe they thought what they saw on the floor was a bag of laundry, they're not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer out there. I'm just surprised the security guard didn't kick her a few hundred times to shut her up, they must be softening up out there.
I have a funny story about a time I went to Winnipeg. I was walking by a liquor store and three Native Indians were coming out holding bags and bags of booze. One of them makes a bee line right over to me and says "hey, how'd you like your fuckin' head kicked in?". So I asked him, "do I have a choice?". He actually laughed, I could tell because both his teeth were showing.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home