Dancing Vermin
Of all the low down, despicable, annoying, God awful, heinous, treacherous, silly, bothersome, loathsome, stupid sites I have ever come across, Disco Squirrels ranks #73. You may think that's not bad, hell, you might even think that 73 is pretty good. Not when you have over 7500 sites bookmarked it isn't. The reason I put this on is purely selfish. I know a few things that women love and I'm catering to it. I know for a fact that every woman loves dancing, and I know every women in the universe loves vermin. Combine the two and you have yourself a regular hootananny(or hootaninnie, I'm not sure how that's spelled).
So put on your platform shoes, grow a wad of hair on your chest and button down the first 6 buttons of your loud shirt. Get out your bell bottoms and put more grease in your hair than an Italian in a Speedo, cuz we'ze dancing with the rats.
So put on your platform shoes, grow a wad of hair on your chest and button down the first 6 buttons of your loud shirt. Get out your bell bottoms and put more grease in your hair than an Italian in a Speedo, cuz we'ze dancing with the rats.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home