The House of Cards
I'm pretty sure this comes via Ghost of a Flea, hell knows I rip about every third post off the guy, but if it isn't then Bob's your uncle.
Here's a game that will break the monotony of your otherwise shitty day at work. I played it a few times and got kind of pissed off. Well, if you call shoving an employees head through my monitor pissed off. Yet I can't stop playing it(on someone else's computer, I won't make that mistake again). House of Cards is a game where you build a house out of cards, exactly as the title "House of Cards" says. You'll remember playing that game as a kid. Remember sitting with your big brother building up the house, and right when you're putting card #52 on top to complete your house, he smacks it over with a wave of his arm. Yup, that's the game. Remember to tell your therapist about it this week when you go.
Here's a game that will break the monotony of your otherwise shitty day at work. I played it a few times and got kind of pissed off. Well, if you call shoving an employees head through my monitor pissed off. Yet I can't stop playing it(on someone else's computer, I won't make that mistake again). House of Cards is a game where you build a house out of cards, exactly as the title "House of Cards" says. You'll remember playing that game as a kid. Remember sitting with your big brother building up the house, and right when you're putting card #52 on top to complete your house, he smacks it over with a wave of his arm. Yup, that's the game. Remember to tell your therapist about it this week when you go.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home